
At supper last night, Andy thanked God, not only for the food, but for tastebuds to help us enjoy the food.
Ever wonder why He gave us this enjoyment?
Not just for ourselves; so that each time we eat or drink, we will give Him the glory. He is a jealous God, and will not share His glory with another - not even the cook! ( no matter how good we think we are)
Don't you think He did a good job with this gorgeous baby girl? Of course I'm not biased at all!??
Michelle is now nearly 19 months, but this picture from 13 months is so sweet, I just couldn't resist showing it off.

2 Comments:
Lovely picture. She has a look of both her older siblings about her.
By
Anonymous, at 3:03 AM
I am so glad she looks a lot like Daniel - he was initially angry at the prospect of another sister, but he fell in love with her when he met her.
By
Alison, at 12:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home